Radio 1 today

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Radio 1 today

Postby Sofie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:13 pm

I know it's a bit late, but read the last line...

"From 5-8 November, Radio 1's Zane Lowe will be presenting four of the greatest albums of all time - works of genius; albums that have made an indelible mark on the musical landscape. On Tuesday 6 November at 7pm, he looks at Arctic Monkeys' 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not' saying that it is "an instant vintage classic that has already taken its place amongst the greats. "

The show includes a brand new interview with the band and you'll hear from other artists who were inspired by the album. But what is really special is that Zane is going to play the album in it's entirety - with no interruptions, gaps and all - so you can hear the album exactly as it was meant to be heard.

Go online now to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/masterpieces.shtml to hear clips from the album, browse through the artwork and leave comments to tell Zane what impact the album has had on you. On the night, log on to tell us your feelings about the album as you hear it.

The show goes out at 7pm (GMT) on Tuesday 6th November. You can listen to Radio 1 online at the website above - or if you're in the UK you can also tune in via digital television, DAB radios and FM radio. But don't worry if you miss it! The show will also be available to hear online for 7 days after the broadcast."

For anyone who didn't miss it, was it interesting?
Sofie
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:54 pm

it was just the whole album played out in full. nothing like the xfm thing a while back doing the interviews.

i picked up a bit while i was driving, had a little sing song with my pals. it was nirvana the previous night, and strokes tonight.
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Return to The Arctic Monkeys