Arctic Army

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Arctic Army

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Hi all,

A new community has started over at www.arcticarmy.co.uk - Add your profile now!

Cheers :)
<a href="http://www.arcticarmy.co.uk">Arctic Army</a>
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Postby raze » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:19 pm

mate, artic-monkeys.com will go to war with any other rival fan clubs... GRRR come on then you E-Slags..
This post not to be taken lightly

raze
Three figure posting!

Postby arctic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:52 pm

thats such a noobs site. im just gonna leave that link up so people can look and go, fuck this, back to arctic-monkeys.com.

at least this site was set up for the fans, not to make money and publicity.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:18 pm

"mate, artic-monkeys.com will go to war with any other rival fan clubs... GRRR come on then you E-Slags.."

Rival fan clubs, lol. Go back to school.

"thats such a noobs site. im just gonna leave that link up so people can look and go, fuck this, back to arctic-monkeys.com.

at least this site was set up for the fans, not to make money and publicity."

Noobs site, so what. Its a project for the fans, just like this one. I don't care if its not as good this one - who cares anyway, its a bit of fun. To make money and publicity? No. Your the one trying help cover the costs with the Google ads. Just like this one.

Overall its something for the fans - don't piss on it, get back on your high horse.
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Postby JIMGRIFF » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:21 pm

rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:"mate, artic-monkeys.com will go to war with any other rival fan clubs... GRRR come on then you E-Slags.."

Rival fan clubs, lol. Go back to school.

"thats such a noobs site. im just gonna leave that link up so people can look and go, fuck this, back to arctic-monkeys.com.

at least this site was set up for the fans, not to make money and publicity."

Noobs site, so what. Its a project for the fans, just like this one. I don't care if its not as good this one - who cares anyway, its a bit of fun. To make money and publicity? No. Your the one trying help cover the costs with the Google ads. Just like this one.

Overall its something for the fans - don't piss on it, get back on your high horse.

Go Get Fucked You Arse!
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:23 pm

"Hey Thats A Good Post!"
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Postby JIMGRIFF » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:23 pm

rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:"Hey Thats A Good Post!"

Hey Your A Cunt!
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Postby arctic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:24 pm

sorry mate, your the one coming on here for advertising.
I left your link up, whats the problem?

Google ads are to cover the costs. The site uses 150gb per month on a slow month. Upping to 200gb per month now and we barely have ny downloads on.

As you probably know, it does cost for hosting so how about thinking a little about what your posting.

Referring to the noob comment. I was referring to the CMS. Seems simple. And dun't seem like you know anything about the band. Not providing much information. Wasnt as much of a dig as I made it out to be.

Wait...... I'm back on my horse now :lol:
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JIMGRIFF » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:25 pm

LOL
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Postby arctic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:28 pm

rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:Rival fan clubs, lol. Go back to school.

Sorry, I never said owt about rivals, raze was only joking to begin with. Calm it...
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fblade1987 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:32 pm

wahey arctics can now say that they've had fan site arguing ove each other lol,

and by the way mate it is a noob site its not even your own script unlike this one, and before you start arguing about theses forums being a script, you ever tried making a forum no... so keep it stum
fblade1987

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:37 pm

JIMGRIFF wrote:
rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:"Hey Thats A Good Post!"

Hey Your A C**t!

Another Fantastic Post! Wahey!

I didn't want to impede by advertising, but sorry yea I just wanted to mention the site. Its about the monkeys anyway, the regulars here aren't exactly gonna stray so you don't need to worry about that.

The problem is your witty post. And I know Google ads are to cover the costs. I know exactly what I thought when I posted. What about you taking a second to think about your post? So what if it looks cheesy. And also mentioned, once signed up to the site, information and lyrics will be added.

Its not intended to be a huge portal.. Its just something to do.
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Postby arctic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:40 pm

rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:I didn't want to impede by advertising, but sorry yea I just wanted to mention the site.

This site was 100% ad free until about member 250 when I had to move it to a bigger more reliable server, which took me ages. And then the costs started rising, needed some form of income.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:42 pm

fblade1987 wrote:and by the way mate it is a noob site its not even your own script unlike this one, and before you start arguing about theses forums being a script, you ever tried making a forum no... so keep it stum

What are you on about you cock?

So what the fuck if its a script? This forum is a modified PHPBB, I know exactly what it is! And would you know if I've ever tried making a forum? I'm not going to sit and write a forum when one is freely available to download!

So don't presume what I can do you tosser!
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Postby rich@rawkinrich.org » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:44 pm

arctic wrote:
rich@rawkinrich.org wrote:I didn't want to impede by advertising, but sorry yea I just wanted to mention the site.

This site was 100% ad free until about member 250 when I had to move it to a bigger more reliable server, which took me ages. And then the costs started rising, needed some form of income.

Thats totally fine mate, I'm not disputing that. I've been in the same position with massive bandwidth and rising hosting costs.
rich@rawkinrich.org
Lurker

Next

Return to The Arctic Monkeys