Last Shadow Puppets Put Off Second Album

Anything you want to say about Miles Kane and Alex Turners new band, Last Shadow Puppets. (also used for the fansite)

Last Shadow Puppets Put Off Second Album

Postby Rockettboy55 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Kane and Turner put off follow-up album for a year or two. Read the story at:
http://rockonthestreets.com/2008/05/01/last-shadow-puppets-put-off-second-album/
Rockettboy55
Lurker

Postby josefettwalker » Fri May 02, 2008 5:11 am

sounds ok for them to keep going with project but we need more monkeys before a 2nd last shadow puppets' album
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby Miss_Inconspicuous » Sat May 03, 2008 3:08 am

That makes sense since it's a side project and whatnot. Maybe it's me, but I'm a little surprised to hear they plan to make a second album. A lot of times with my favorite bands, when they make a side project they make an EP or an LP and that's it. They say they'll make another album but never do. Hopefully TLSP will be the break in this unfortunate monotony. ;]
Miss_Inconspicuous
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby matt4d » Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 am

yeah I totally agree, it is surprising that a second album has even been suggested. We're all waiting for more arctics news though, and that's the important thing!
"I AM THE CONDUCTOR, PUT ME IN THE TERROR POCKET!"
matt4d
Brianstorm

Postby arctic ana » Tue May 06, 2008 4:29 pm

josefettwalker wrote:sounds ok for them to keep going with project but we need more monkeys before a 2nd last shadow puppets' album

i agree completely.
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby Louu » Tue May 06, 2008 7:25 pm

yeah i want a third am cd :D
music is my imaginary friend
Louu
Baby I'm Yours

Postby 7ismyluckynumber » Thu May 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Absolutely. TLSP are great and everything, but we need more Arctic Monkeys before Alex and Miles go off and start something else.
Have I done something to trigger the funny looks and the sniggers?
7ismyluckynumber
Three figure posting!

Postby illuminatist » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 am

They should come here first before they do the second album, although that was really surprising. But I'm happy about this side project getting a bit serious. A tour of TLSP or AM and a 3rd album will really make my life fulfilled.
illuminatist
Lurker

Postby arctic ana » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:26 pm

illuminatist wrote: But I'm happy about this side project getting a bit serious. A tour of TLSP or AM and a 3rd album will really make my life fulfilled.

yeah, but i don't want it to get too serious... :P and i'd rather have an AM tour and a new album than more TLSP stuff....don't get me wrong,i like TLSP but arctic monkeys are arctic monkeys.
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby josefettwalker » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 am

arctic ana wrote:
illuminatist wrote: But I'm happy about this side project getting a bit serious. A tour of TLSP or AM and a 3rd album will really make my life fulfilled.

yeah, but i don't want it to get too serious... :P and i'd rather have an AM tour and a new album than more TLSP stuff....don't get me wrong,i like TLSP but arctic monkeys are arctic monkeys.

yeah the same here, last shadow puppets are awesome but if i had to choose i'd say arctic monkeys :)
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby illuminatist » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:10 am

arctic ana wrote:

I couldn't say the same for me but I do agree with you, AMs are AMs, unfortunately for me, I discovered Alex' talent thru TLSP. When I did some research I found out that Alex was from AM and from there I started listening to them and I totally enjoyed both TLSP and AM's songs.

So long as AM will be here for the long time I wouldn't mind TLSP getting serious.
illuminatist
Lurker

Postby arctic ana » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 pm

have you tried the rascals too? :)
well,they can get as serious as they want,but after an AM album,please. it's been too long......
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Return to Last Shadow Puppets