Web Transmission tonight! 9pm (UK)

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Web Transmission tonight! 9pm (UK)

Postby arctic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Update: It's now finished. What did you all think? Click the blue speech bubble to comment!

If your still awake you can catch the bands Web Transmission tonight (30 minutes from the time of this post) right on http://www.arcticmonkeys.com so head over there now and wait patiently.

Rumour has it that there will be a host of new songs played from the brand new album "Humbug". A preview should already be playing on the homepage.

Hope you enjoy it!
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby irishscummyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 pm

The new songs sound amazing. I'd need to watch it again but it really is quite a radical departure from the debut but after Favourite Worst Nightmare its sort of a natural progression. Alex without a guitar on some tracks? Not sure on that one.
irishscummyman

Humug pleasing my soul

Postby hashsmokejutsu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

I don't post anything ever on anything m8's. i am just completely amazed at how this band has grown right before my eyes. The Lp leaked right sfter the WebTrans, i can't get past track #5 & #6....just wow . who is singing backup on "Fire & the Thud'? Anyhow boyz I don't care how the critics take this i am loving this. ~btw please try and chill w/ T O O L @ lolly guyz <3
hashsmokejutsu

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News