Philadelphia show.... ANDY IS AMAZING

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Philadelphia show.... ANDY IS AMAZING

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:59 pm

The show in Philadelphia was brilliant! I'm not surprised at all that they mentioned it in the interview from Washington.... was anyone else there?!?!

My friends and I met Andy afterward.... and seriously talked to him for over an hour. We never even saw Alex, but we got to see Jamie and take pictures with Matt and what not.

ANDY IS THE SHIT! HE PUT US ON THE GUESTLIST FOR THE WASHINGTON D.C SHOW! HE TOOK MY FRIENDS NAME AND PHONE NUMBER (ITS PROBABLY STILL IN HIS PHONE WHICH I FIND ODDLY FUNNY) HOW FUCKING NICE IS THAT?!?!

WE ACTUALLY CALLED THE CLUB AND THERE LIKE "YEAH YEAH YOU GUYS ARE ON THE LIST AS VIPS" AND I NEARLY FAINTED.. BECAUSE WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO GO! WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO DRIVE TO WASHINGTON... SERIOUSLY PHILLY TO D.C IS NOT THAT FAR! BUT PARENTS ARE FUCKING MENTAL! BUT ANYWAY I JUST THOUGHT I'D POST THIS SOO YOU ALL REALIZE THAT ANDY IS THE GREATEST.

Do you think if we were VIP we'd get to go backstage and what not? But anyways who was at Washington!!??! Was it fucking amazing?? It sounds good from the recording....

p.s I just want to add this because I thought it was funny. We were talking about the name arctic monkeys... and Andy said some photographer asked them all to climb a tree once for a photo shoot... I nearly pissed myself laughing; hes like "We all just went FUCK OFF. What you want us to all pose with bananas aswell?" I love that man.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby andy_keir » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:03 pm

yeah yeah I know i'm great but you dont need to swear about it!!! LOL

P.S. He was probably just wanting in your pants

EDIT*......Just realised ur surname is quite close to 'fanjeeta' ......cracked me up anyways!
And how could you wake up,
With someone you don't love,
And not feel slightly phased by it?
andy_keir
Put your dukes up!

Postby Spurt » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:13 am

Andy is THE man. He is just the coolest bassist around...He's seems constantly drunk though...
"Calm down temper, temper..."
Spurt
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:36 am

Thats not really my surname.... just some weird noise i do with friends.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby arctic » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:12 pm

haha, Stuff you Mum, get yourself off lass! I would, daft if you can't go for VIP just because of a silly curfew!

hahaha, kids ;) 8)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Point Is Not » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:43 am

That's a real shame you couldn't go, it was a great gig. I'm pretty sure a VIP pass would have got you backstage. I got the train from NYC on the day of the gig to go to Washington - and it went through Philly. It was only 3 hrs on the train, from Philly it's probably about an hour. I would have gone regardless. :) Wot do Mum's know?!
Point Is Not
Lurker

PHI.

Postby ZacMagnum » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:11 pm

Haha I was there man, great fucking show. The Spinto Band is also a great band. I saw them in Delaware back in December. That was a great show also. I really wish Arctic Monkeys played Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured though... :x
Bring on the backlash!!

ZacMagnum
Three figure posting!

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!