Oasis

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby andy_keir » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:49 pm

No, I don't think we are!!

Let's hope they can be supported well as they deserve to be!!

Now...I WONDER how i can get over that WALL.......erm.....goodnight
And how could you wake up,
With someone you don't love,
And not feel slightly phased by it?
andy_keir
Put your dukes up!

Postby Isaure » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:01 am

Lmu Wanderer wrote:
Isaure wrote:seriously you don't know Oasis ? :D

Are you taking the sarcasm a little too far here?!

i'm sorry lol it's difficult for me to understand all here :cry:
Be like the squirrel, girl.
Isaure
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby arctic_ranger » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:42 pm

I heard somewhere about these Oases *spelling* supporting the monkeys not long ago I think...
arctic_ranger
Brianstorm

Postby andy_keir » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:42 am

yeah apparently they have been asking lots of bands recently if they could tag along to their gigs!!
And how could you wake up,
With someone you don't love,
And not feel slightly phased by it?
andy_keir
Put your dukes up!

Postby The french way » Fri May 05, 2006 6:11 pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/interviews/noel_gallagher_comments_on_arctic_monkeys.html

i heard liam gallagher has admitted oasis wasn' t the biggest band in the world!! we wasn' t drunk when he was interviewed, I think :shock:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby PunkRockerRobot_2K6 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:25 pm

there a 3 gallaghers, only Liam and Noel are in the band. Liam being the lead singer, and Noel being the lead guitarist and backing vocels. and i dont know what Paul (th other one) does. And i think you mean Definitely Maybe which was released in 1994.
PunkRockerRobot_2K6
Brianstorm

Postby irishscummyman » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:08 pm

I feel so dirty after deleting the other Oasis thread, oh ah
irishscummyman

Postby pink_cookie » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:55 pm

omfg "new band" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA they released their first album like...dunno 1995 or summit...
I'm Insane - It's Your Fault
pink_cookie
Three figure posting!

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:30 am

Went to me local cd store yesterday and was looking randomly through the cds (actually was hoping to get Bromheads... but to no avail) and saw that ''Clocks'' was only 8.99$!!! :shock: I immediatly took it and continued me wandering and then came to a stand where other copies of ''Clocks'' were and it were 17.99$. Those cds were the same thing as mine so i didn't understand the huge price difference... went to ask the dude working there and he said there was an error, that the cd was really 17.99. So i went: 'Does that mean that if i hadn't told you, i could have had it for 8.99$?' So he looked at me and agreed to let me go with it for 8.99$!!! Wooohoooo!! I think i am somewhat lucky these days with cds... Bought Milburn's, the Fratellis' and now Oasis... Only Bromheads to go!!
Lizzi

Postby Pola » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:37 pm

I know the band :roll: my boyfirend is crazy about them . he has all their albums and probably dvd's :roll: i can't say i like them or not, i just don't care about them. well, there are a few their good songs: wonderwall etc. ..
Pola
Put your dukes up!

Postby The french way » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:13 pm

Lizzi wrote:Went to me local cd store yesterday and was looking randomly through the cds (actually was hoping to get Bromheads... but to no avail) and saw that ''Clocks'' was only 8.99$!!! :shock: I immediatly took it and continued me wandering and then came to a stand where other copies of ''Clocks'' were and it were 17.99$. Those cds were the same thing as mine so i didn't understand the huge price difference... went to ask the dude working there and he said there was an error, that the cd was really 17.99. So i went: 'Does that mean that if i hadn't told you, i could have had it for 8.99$?' So he looked at me and agreed to let me go with it for 8.99$!!! Wooohoooo!! I think i am somewhat lucky these days with cds... Bought Milburn's, the Fratellis' and now Oasis... Only Bromheads to go!!

8) yeah, you shouldn' t have told him... I never do :milton: especially when i' m buying clothes and it' s the sales... anyway. I didnt buy the whole best of since i have all of their albums, i just bought the EP with Acquiesce (loooooooooove it), The masterplan (makes me wanna cry), Some might say live somewhere, and the demo of Cigarettes and alcohol.
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby surrey_casual » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:44 pm

that demo of ciggerettes and alcohol is rare, or was until it got put on the ep.

it was only availble on a tape given away by the nme in 1994.
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby bloody_hamster » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:48 pm

In read in polish magazine "machina" that their album "stop the clock's" is crap...
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby Pola » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:27 pm

bloody_hamster wrote:In read in polish magazine "machina" that their album "stop the clock's" is crap...

I've heard the album and it is crap ..to me :roll: i got nme magazine 2 weeks ago and can't stand one thing: Noel Gallagher in it (he said: 'i'd like to make an absolutely fucking colossal album' yay, so cute :D )
i don't mean to offend any oasis fan, btw. :)
Pola
Put your dukes up!

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:51 pm

The french way wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Went to me local cd store yesterday and was looking randomly through the cds (actually was hoping to get Bromheads... but to no avail) and saw that ''Clocks'' was only 8.99$!!! :shock: I immediatly took it and continued me wandering and then came to a stand where other copies of ''Clocks'' were and it were 17.99$. Those cds were the same thing as mine so i didn't understand the huge price difference... went to ask the dude working there and he said there was an error, that the cd was really 17.99. So i went: 'Does that mean that if i hadn't told you, i could have had it for 8.99$?' So he looked at me and agreed to let me go with it for 8.99$!!! Wooohoooo!! I think i am somewhat lucky these days with cds... Bought Milburn's, the Fratellis' and now Oasis... Only Bromheads to go!!

8) yeah, you shouldn' t have told him... I never do :milton: especially when i' m buying clothes and it' s the sales... anyway. I didnt buy the whole best of since i have all of their albums, i just bought the EP with Acquiesce (loooooooooove it), The masterplan (makes me wanna cry), Some might say live somewhere, and the demo of Cigarettes and alcohol.

Well i told him and he let me go with it for 8.99. So i didn't lose anything AND i helped them, since they must have corrected the price by now.

I have no Oasis cds, so it's a good start. I wanna get the whole lot one day. i'll get there little by little.
Lizzi

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...