Barcelona tickets and holiday for sale

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Barcelona tickets and holiday for sale

Postby Madamlix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:40 pm

Guys I bought two tickets for arctics in barcelona, paid for the hotel and flight but can't go as work have cancelled my holiday !!!

Therefore I'm selling the package on ebay as we speak - see:

Removed

Luckily I've got tickets to see them in Bmth so won't miss out completely !! mail me if you have any questions - madam_lix@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you :)
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:19 pm

wanker, why not sell it on either this or the official forum. yr officially a c***. now fuck off
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby arctic_ranger » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:21 pm

Just thought you'd make a few quid extra on top eh? Twat
arctic_ranger
Brianstorm

Postby Madamlix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:14 pm

I would have love to have sold it by this kinda forum which is why I posted up on here in the first place as I've been a member of the site for months and I'd much rather sell to a proper arctics fan as I'm selling it just to cover what I paid but considering the kind of response on here I'm a little disappointed
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby irishscummyman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:17 pm

Madamlix wrote:I would have love to have sold it by this kinda forum which is why I posted up on here in the first place as I've been a member of the site for months

It says on the left that you only joined today.
irishscummyman

Postby JIMGRIFF » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:27 pm

Sorry but im going to stick up for this kidda, touts continually buy tickets for 'hot' events and sell them at extreme prices, therefore making a lot of money. This looks to me to be a one off, splashed a lot of cash to pay for it all, and wants to guarantee to get the money back, and yeah hopefully to make some money.

In my opinion, there isnt anything wrong with it, tell me you've never bought anything and made money on it, and then ill listen to you.
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Postby Madamlix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:28 pm

I have have not posted onto the forum before but have been on the site loads of times :-) bought the arctics album a year ago on ebay of all places !!
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby Madamlix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:33 pm

thank you I just don't want to end up way out of pocket. I bought tickets in Spain as they are so much cheaper than what the touts are asking on ebay for english ones even with the flights and hotel. Then by pure chance I managed to get four tickets for arctics in Bmth which I only got as they upped the size of the arena and had to sell two as my friends changed their minds but I sold them for exactly what we paid for them - is the way forward
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby Madamlix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:35 pm

and to irish scummy man - I am irish too !!!
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby arctic » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:56 pm

Sorry Griffin but this is Bollocks. The guy obviously is touting. £400 quid sounds a bit steep for 2 nights. And the guy is talking bollocks too. Said he'd been a member for months when he hasn't and tried to cover it poorly and I didn't know the Album was out a year ago! Flippinheck how long have they been around for.

Thanks but no thanks. Link removed sorry...
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby andy_keir » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:11 am

can i just add also that all touts should be shot!!!
And how could you wake up,
With someone you don't love,
And not feel slightly phased by it?
andy_keir
Put your dukes up!

Postby Madamlix » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:51 am

I am not a bloody tout !!! I have been receiving emails from the official arctics site for nearly a year just because I don't use the forum doesn't mean I'm not a member ! I have only put it on ebay to cover what I paid. The hotel was £200 alone as its a four star, flights were just over £100 and I paid over £50 for the tickets to have them delivered from Spain. Even if I get the full £400 I'm still going to lose money as I have to pay to change the names on the hotel and the flights. Just thought a real arctics fan would appreciate this as it would have been a wicked holiday can't believe the abuse I've got !
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby Madamlix » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:54 am

ps the album wasn't out a year ago it was a freebie compliation handed out at one of the concerts which someone was selling copies of on ebay it has 22 tracks on it and was worth every penny of the £6 I paid for it !! it was the only way bar downloads to get the tracks at the time I have since bought the real album and have the ep on order :-)
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby Madamlix » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:45 am

Just did some research and to buy a 2 night holiday in Barcelona for the 15-17th May is about £400 per person for a 4 * !! - see last minute.com

http://www.lastminute.com/site/travel/packaging/choos...

so think my holiday is not a bad deal in comparison as its half that price and includes the gig :-)
Madamlix
Lurker

Postby arctic » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:12 pm

Should have no problem selling it then ;)

Why not put that in your auction. I just don't want people to be scammed and to be honest, people on this forum hate touts. Now, that last line was not implying you were touting but I don't know. Safer if the site has nothing to do with it. It's what ebay is for!

Cheers :D
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!