New American Tour?

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

New American Tour?

Postby Paratrooper » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:31 am

Have they announced a new tour? Apologies if this is common knowledge.

Ticketmaster is listing a new Arctic Monkeys show in Baltimore on June 12. I was able to get more info about it a couple hours ago, but then it said "This event no longer exists in our database"

I can't find any dates in the U.S. around mid-June listed anywhere else on the internet.

What's going on?
Paratrooper
Lurker

Postby arctic » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:18 am

lol Weird. Maybe it's a sign of things to come.

Keep checking it, might be true. They finish may off in America (Washington) so they may be extending their tour.
WHo knows but there is a big gap between 28th May and 23rd June. Only three dates in june....
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Paratrooper » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:08 pm

Now the listing for the Baltimore show is completely gone from the TM website, but TM is also listing a June 10 show in Atlanta, and a June 14 show in New York to go on sale Monday and Friday of next week. Check it out.

I'm getting excited.
Paratrooper
Lurker

Postby Paratrooper » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:22 pm

Now they're listing a Los Angeles show for June 3.
Paratrooper
Lurker

Postby arctic » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:22 pm

there we go ;)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Paratrooper » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:32 am

It appears so...

Awesome!
Paratrooper
Lurker

Postby Lizzi » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:38 pm

And they have Toronto for June 17th i think... Just hope they'll add Montreal... Would be closer.. if not, then I'll drive to Toronto! lol!!
Lizzi

Postby Lizzi » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:18 pm

THEY'VE ADDED MONTREAL FOR JUNE 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna buy me a ticket... even if i have to go alone, i am not missing that show! lol!
Lizzi

ITS TRUE!

Postby ZacMagnum » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:51 pm

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-04/10.shtml

There you go!!!
But no goddamn Philadelphia shows!! I'm going crazy over here!!! I saw them once, but once isn't enough!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE
ZacMagnum
Three figure posting!

Postby Lizzi » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:32 pm

I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! *does a silly dance*

Called The Medley (the place where they will play) today. I told the lady that i wanted to buy tickets for the AM gig and she laughed. She said that the tickets started to be on sale today. She must have thought i was a right obsessed girl! lol!!! But i thank my luck of dropping by their offish webbie today.

Oh and I am going with a mate of mine who knows absolutely nothing about the AM. I wasn't sure she would agree, but she did! lol! So I am going!

Now the waits starts... GEEZ!!! :?

And yeah, one time is not enough! i hope they'll add a date in Phillie!
Lizzi

Postby arctic » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:31 pm

Lizzi wrote:I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! I'VE GOT MY TICKETS!!!! *does a silly dance*

wow a happy bunny. Tis great when people appreciate getting tickets, instead of going on ebay.

15 days and counting for me XD YAY
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lizzi » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:49 am

Just 15?!???!? Still i am sure you think it feels like months!!
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:38 am

It's pretty much the same as last time, right? I was comparing dates and cities, they pretty much go in order and everything up until a point. What is this all about?

Ticketmaster just says Arctic Monkeys for all the shows except New York is with We Are Scientists? But when you search We Are Scientists they come up for the LA, Boston, and Toronto dates as well. Are they opening for those dates?

I'm most definitely probably going to New York. Zac you saw them at Philly on the 26th of March? I was there buddy! Are you thinking they'll add philly? Such an amazing show, don't see why they wouldn't come back.
AlisonFasheeta

Yo

Postby ZacMagnum » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:13 pm

Yo dude that was an AMAZING show. It was probably one of the best nights of my life, and yes, I'm dying for them to add another Philly show. I hope they do sooner or later. Yeah it was a great show, in my opinion we were a great audience. Alex friggin' crowd surfed!! He must have been having a good time! But yeah I'm gonna try to go to New York or Baltimore to see them.
Bring on the backlash!!

ZacMagnum
Three figure posting!

Postby Lizzi » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:49 pm

Alex crowd surfed in Philly!! :shock: He couldn't do that in Montreal as the barrier (sp) was keeping the crowd 3 feet away from the stage.. Hopefully on June 16th, ppl will be able to get as close as possible to the stage.
Lizzi

Next

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!